Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Frozen Piña Colada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Frozen Piña Colada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen Piña Colada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen piña colada recipe. To cook frozen piña colada you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Frozen Piña Colada:
- Provide of Frozen pineapple.
- Get of Ice cubes.
- Get of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- You need of Bacardí carta blanca.
- You need of Honey / Agave syrup.
- Take of Coconut oil.
- Use of Mint leaves.
Instructions to make Frozen Piña Colada:
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen..
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix..
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula..
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down..
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours..
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl..
- Blend it well..
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!.
Frozen Piña Colada – a tropical delight and a great way to toast to the new year in style. Frozen Piña Colada in a Pineapple Cup. Fill your pineapple cup with your frozen piña colada, and garnish with maraschino cherries, drink umbrellas, and whatever else you'd like. This updated version of a classic summer cocktail includes homemade coconut ice cream and frozen pineapple chunks. I'm squeezing this coconut ice cream for all it's worth.
If you find this Frozen Piña Colada recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.