Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 'Clean Out the Fridge' Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Clean Out the Fridge' Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 'clean out the fridge' fried rice recipe. To cook 'clean out the fridge' fried rice you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 'Clean Out the Fridge' Fried Rice:
- You need of Cold/Leftover cooked rice.
- You need of (equal to)=.
- Take of Chopped/Diced raw vegetables/left overs.
- Use of Olive oil or butter.
- Provide of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Provide of Sesame oil.
- Take of Tamari/Soy sauce.
Instructions to make 'Clean Out the Fridge' Fried Rice:
- If you do not have leftover rice, cook some rice in a yummy vegetable, chicken or beef stock at least 2 hours before preparing meal – the key is having enough rice to equal the amount of veggies you are using. Be sure rice is cooked and cold, and all veggies are chopped/diced prior to cooking..
- Heat olive oil or butter in a saute pan / wok (pan large enough for rice and veggies to be stirred).
- Add garlic, cook for a minute or 2..
- Add veggies, 1 at a time, in order of desired cooking time (example: 1st carrots for 3-5min, then onion, then broccoli, then water chestnuts, then spinach).
- Stir in rice, a couple dashes of ginger, sesame oil and tamari sauce (to taste). Stir fry for about 5min, then remove from heat and enjoy!.
- Any veggie combo will work, here is some inspiration: corn, peas, pea pods, sugar snaps, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, onion, broccoli, spinach, asparagus, waterchestnuts, eggplant, tomato, sweet potato, zucchini – add left over shrimp, chicken, pork, beef… anything goes!!! Even bacon!.
If you find this 'Clean Out the Fridge' Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.