Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy ghee masala dosa recipe. You can have crispy ghee masala dosa using 30 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Provide of For the dosa :.
- Use of idli rice grains.
- Provide of urad dal.
- Provide of fenugreek seeds (vendhiyam/methi).
- Use of salt.
- Use of Water to grind batter.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- You need of Ghee for frying.
- Take of For tomato purée :.
- Provide of small tomatoes.
- Get of green chilli.
- Provide of For the masala stuffing:.
- Get of tomato chopped.
- You need of green peas.
- You need of large onions chopped.
- Take of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare of cauliflower florets.
- Use of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- Use of lime.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- You need of cloves.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Use of ginger powder.
- Provide of turmeric.
- Take of salt.
- You need of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need of coriander powder (dhaniya).
- You need of garam masala.
- Provide of water.
Steps to make Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Add the idli rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds in a bowl. Soak it with 1 cup water for 4-5 hours..
- Drain them after soaking time and add it to a wet grinder. Pour 2/3rd to 3/4th cup water and grind to a coarse paste..
- Transfer the paste to another bowl and add 1/2tsp salt. Let it ferment for 7-8 hours..
- Now to make masala dosa we first boil the cauliflower florets in a cooker with 1 cup water, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric. Cook for 2 whistles and drain. Keep it aside..
- Keep the veggies under masala stuffing ready.
- In a non-stick pan add the cumin, cinnamon stick and cloves with little oil. Fry until they crackle and turn aromat. Careful not to burn it..
- Next add the onions and fry until it brown..
- Grind the ingredients under tomato purée and add it to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook for 2 mins..
- Next add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garlic and ginger powder. Mix well..
- Add the potatoes, peas and cauliflower now..
- Add garam masala powder now. Pour 1 cup water. Combine all well. Cover and cook for 10-15 mins or until all veggies are mushed well..
- Add 1tbsp lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves. Masala stuffing is now ready..
- Now to make the dosa. On a hot dosa pan pour one ladle full of batter. Spread into a circle. Not too thin as dosa breaks when masala stuffing is kept inside it..
- Drizzle oil around the edges of dosa. Add 1sp ghee and spread it all around. This enhances the flavour of dosa..
- Once one side is cooked flip and cook on the other side. Cook on medium-high flame to make it crispy. Flip again and place some of the masala stuffing only on one side of dosa. Fold in the other half. Press gently..
- Serve hot immediately with coconut chutney, sambar and milagai podi..
- Some tips: you can also use beet root and carrots to the masala stuffing to make it more nutritious..
- Instead of ghee you can also use butter to fry the dosa..
So many variations can be made in a basic masala dosa. You could use butter or ghee instead of oil. The leftover batter can always be refrigerated and. Dosa is a cooked flat thin-layered rice batter traditionally served with Sambhar and coconut chutney. Dosas are quick and inexpensive to make, which makes them a popular dish in South-India.
If you find this Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.