Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade potato gnocchi recipe. To make easy homemade potato gnocchi you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- You need of ☆ Potatoes.
- Take of ☆ Flour.
- Get of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Beef and pork ground meat.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of ◇ Soup stock cube.
- You need of ◇ Canned tomato.
- Provide of ◇ Ketchup.
- Provide of ◇ Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Take of to 5 tablespoons ◇ Sugar.
- You need of ◇ Salt.
- Provide of Grated cheese, basil, pepper.
Steps to make Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- Boil water in a pot. Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-sizes. Soak the potatoes in water..
- When the water boils, add a pinch of salt and cook the potatoes until soft..
- When cooked, drain in a colander. Transfer into a bowl and mash with a masher..
- When mostly cooled, add the flour and knead well with your hands..
- Gather the gnocchi dough together. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into long sausage shapes. Cut into 1.5 – 2 cm rounds..
- Roll up the cut pieces into a ball. Press onto the back of a fork to flatten and make grooved patterns on their surfaces. Do the same for both sides..
- Boil some water in a pot, and cook the gnocchi..
- When the gnocchi floats to the top, drain in a colander..
- [ Meat sauce: ] Mince the onion and garlic..
- Spread some oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add the onion and mixed ground meat, and sauté well over medium heat..
- When cooked, add all ◇ ingredients and simmer to reduce until thick..
- Add the cooked gnocchi into the frying pan with the meat sauce and bring everything to a simmer to finish..
- Serve with grated cheese, basil, black pepper, or tabasco to your liking..
Make this classic Italian-style gnocchi and tomato recipe for a satisfying midweek meal. These potato dumplings are worth making from scratch and take minutes to cook. Potato Gnocchi is fun & easy to make at home! It's so pillow-y and delicious, you won't Gnocchi is an Italian homemade pasta shaped like a dumpling. The standard recipe combines potato, egg, and flour.
If you find this Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.