Apple crumble with oat flour. This Apple Crumble is made with crunchy oats and spelt flour. This is our easiest apple crumble recipe, full of caramel flavours in the brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon. Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
This Oat Apple Crumble recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. A delicious crumble made from oats, apples, no flour packed with flavors of cinnamon, lemon and nutmeg. Oats – although crumble topping isn't usually made with oats, we find it gives it such a nice texture and gives it a fibre boost too.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, apple crumble with oat flour. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple crumble with oat flour is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Apple crumble with oat flour is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This Apple Crumble is made with crunchy oats and spelt flour. This is our easiest apple crumble recipe, full of caramel flavours in the brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon. Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple crumble with oat flour using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple crumble with oat flour:
- Get 6 of Apples (any kind).
- Get 80 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of oat flakes.
- Get 100 gr of sugar of coconut.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg unbeaten.
- Get 50 gr of margarine.
- Get of Cinnamon as you wish.
- Make ready of Nutmeg as you wish.
You can top this oaty crumble with some custard, ice cream or Greek yogurt, or just leave it as it is. I personally think that this could be considered a breakfast item, as it's. Sliced fresh apples tossed with cinnamon baked under a topping of oats, flour, brown sugar and butter to make this simple autumn dessert. Mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish.
Steps to make Apple crumble with oat flour:
- Put oat flakes, add flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and egg to a bowl and mix together until crumbly..
- Cut thin slices of apples, layer sliced apples in a 8×11 (or 9×13) baking dish, alternating with sprinkled cinnamon over each layer of apples (sort of like lasagna). You’ll want to crowd the apples more on the ends and less in the middle. Continue with the apple/cinnamon layering until you reach the top of the dish.
- After 3 or 4 layers of apple sprinkle the flour/sugar mixture over top of the apples. Drizzle melted butter all over and top it off with some sprinkled cinnamon..
- Preheat the oven at 170 c with air.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes until the top begins to brown and the liquid starts to bubble. When done, let it sit for 5-10 minutes to help solidify..
This gluten free apple crumble recipe is loaded with the season's best apples and topped with crisp chunks of apple spiced goodness. Make it with or without oats! All summer long, I dream of the crispness of the first real fall days, when I can layer up with warm sweaters and dig out my LL Bean. Apple Crumble with Oats. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Give your next crumble a dose of oats with this simple make-one freeze-one recipe, from BBC Good Food.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food apple crumble with oat flour recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!