Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Among the first types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with banana kebabs and tangy orange ponzu recipe. You can cook spaghetti with banana kebabs and tangy orange ponzu using 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu:
- Use of For Spaghetti.
- Use of Spaghetti.
- Get of Garlic pods (finely chopped).
- Use of Green Chillies (center slitted).
- Use of Onion (sliced / chopped).
- Take of Red bell Pepper (sliced).
- Provide of Cauliflower florets.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Get of Vinegar.
- Provide of Tomato ketchup.
- Get of white Pepper powder.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of For Banana Kebabs.
- Use of raw Banana, peeled & mashed.
- Provide of Potato , boiled, peeled & mashed.
- Provide of Ginger grated.
- Provide of Green chilies chopped.
- You need of Onion finely chopped.
- Provide of Cumin Powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil to deep fry.
- Get of For Orange Ponzu.
- Prepare of Orange (or Orange Juice 1 cup).
- Take of Orange Zest.
- Get of White Vinegar.
- Provide of Fresh Lemon juice.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Take of Garlic.
- Provide of Ginger.
- Get of Red Pepper (Optional).
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu:
- Heat 4 cups of water in a big vessel and add spaghetti. Boil the spaghetti until 3/4 cooked, drain and keep aside. Spaghetti should be just enough to retain a somewhat firm texture..
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok; add green chillies along with chopped garlic. Saute for a few seconds on high flame. Add chopped vegetables and toss quickly. Add salt to taste and mix well..
- Season the veggies with a pinch of white pepper powder and toss immediately to blend the flavor. Saute the veggies by constantly stirring, without burning, and allow them to turn little crunchy..
- Add boiled spaghetti and toss on a high flame for a few seconds. Mix soy sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup. Garnish the spaghetti with few spring onion greens and serve piping hot..
- FOR BANANA KEBAB:::::—– In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, including the ground spice powder (except oil). Knead into dough. Make equal size portions of it and give it an oval shape. Heat oil in a pan and fry them few at a time till golden in colour. Drain on a tissue paper..
- For Ponzu:::::— Take all the ingredients in a mixer jar and blend them into a puree..
- Assembling the dish:::—Spread a layer of spaghetti in a clean dish. add a layer of Ponzu then place kebabs on it..
- Give it a final touch by spreading onzu over it and garnish with Mint or coriander leaves…
- My Tip: do not over cook kebabs and you can sweeten the ponzu as per your taste….
The Perfect Pantry's easy recipe for Grilled Flank Steak with Ponzu and Honey Glaze cut across the grain and served with her Asian Broccoli Slaw makes for a perfectly. Featuring the most succulent kebabs and tikkas from around the nation cooked in the charcoal oven, the tandoor or over a charcoal grill with skewers. · Aromatic, Indian spiced Lamb Chops served with a tangy and sweet cucumber and red onion salad is a delicious, easy healthy dinner recipe. Sweet and Tangy Barbecued Chicken Legs. Ponzu (ポン酢) is a citrus-based sauce commonly used in Japanese cuisine. It is tart, with a thin, watery consistency and a dark brown color.
If you find this Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.