Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chunky Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chunky Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chunky potato gratin recipe. You can cook easy chunky potato gratin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chunky Potato Gratin:
- Take of Potatoes.
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Bacon.
- Use of Plain white flour.
- Get of Milk.
- Take of Butter.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare of Easy melting cheese.
- Get of Panko.
Steps to make Easy Chunky Potato Gratin:
- Cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces, and microwave for 4.5 minutes until a bamboo skewer goes through easily..
- Thinly slice the onion, and cut the bacon into 1 cm strips..
- Heat a frying pan, and add the butter. Sauté the onion and bacon..
- Once the onion has wilted, turn off the heat. Sprinkle in the flour little by little while stirring, and mix until it's no longer floury..
- Turn on the heat again. Add a little milk at a time, and mix it in well after each addition. Repeat this process to break up the onions that had been stuck together with the flour..
- Add the potatoes and soup stock cube. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer over low heat until it thickens..
- Spread a little olive oil in a gratin dish, and pour Step 6 into it. Top with cheese and panko, and bake in the toaster oven until golden brown..
Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French. A super decadent potato gratin easy enough for everyday and special enough for a holiday! A twist on potato gratin, this rich and cheesy side dish highlights the versatility of winter squash. This meatless main dish is hearty and cheesy yet light enough for spring. Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time.
If you find this Easy Chunky Potato Gratin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.