Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry no-bake cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry no-bake cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake:
- Prepare of No-bake cheesecake batter.
- Take 250 grams of ○Cream cheese.
- Take 200 grams of ○Plain yogurt (no need to drain).
- Prepare 70 grams of ○Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ○Lemon juice.
- Get 13 grams of Gelatin.
- Take 4 tbsp of Water for the gelatin.
- Take 1 of pack Strawberries (hulled).
- Get of Base.
- Take 100 grams of Cookies or biscuits.
- Make ready 50 grams of Butter (unsalted if possible) (melt in advance).
Instructions to make Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake:
- Make the base. Make biscuit crumbs by crushing with a rolling pin. Leave the cream cheese in room temperature..
- When the biscuits are finely crumbled, add melted butter and mix well..
- Spread evenly and tightly pack on the bottom of the mould. If possible, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate..
- Soften gelatin in water, and microwave right before boiling to dissolve. The cake will not set properly if you boil the gelatin, so be careful..
- Puree the strawberries..
- Add ○ ingredients except gelatin and mix. If cream cheese is hard, microwave a little to warm up and soften..
- Like this..
- I like the crunchiness of strawberry seeds so I leave them, but strain them if you prefer a smooth texture..
- Put the puree into a heatproof bowl, and warm it to body temperature in a microwave. If the gelatin is hardening, dissolve it again in the microwave..
- Add dissolved gelatin in the puree and mix..
- Put the mixture from Step 10 into the pre-cooled mould, and rest in the refrigerator for half a day..
- When set, take it out of the mould. It will be easier if you put a warm towel on the outside of the mould for about 5 seconds..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!