Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pav bhaji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pav bhaji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier also!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pav bhaji recipe. You can cook pav bhaji using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pav bhaji:
- Get 8-10 of florets of cauliflower.
- Provide 2 of capsicum.
- You need 2 of big potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh green peas.
- Take 3 of big onions(finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 of big tomatoes(finely chopped).
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 12 of pav.
- Take of For garnishing.
- Take 1 of Chopped onion – as required.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 4-5 of pieces of lemon.
- Take as needed of Butter.
Steps to make Pav bhaji:
- Grind Garlic and ginger and make fine paste..
- Pressure cook cauliflower and potatoes. Cook till they become soft..
- Heat butter in a kadhai. Add oil immediately.add the prepared paste. Stir for a minute. Add chopped onions, green peas and capsicum. Fry it till the onion turns pink. Add tomatoes.fry till the oil starts oozing out..
- Add all dry masala, fry for a minute. Add cooked cauliflower and mashed potatoes. Add salt and 1/2 cup of water. Further cook for two minutes..
- While serving put a long of butter over the hot bhaji and garnish with chopped onions and coriander..
- Slit the Pav bhaji buns, apply butter on inner and outer side of the pav and roast it on hot tamales from both the sides. Serve with the hot bhaji along with sliced lemon and chopped onions..
Pav is buns and bhaji is the mixed spicy vegetables. This is a very popular dish with roadside vendors. Both Pav and Bhaji are served together along with chopped onions and lemon wedge. Pav Bhaji being native to Maharashtra especially to Mumbai is enjoyed globally. Serve pav bhaji with additional butter and diced onion.
If you find this Pav bhaji recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.