Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tinklee's Easy Good Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Easy Good Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's easy good potato soup recipe. To make tinklee's easy good potato soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tinklee's Easy Good Potato Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 small of onion(or 1&1/2 teas onion powder).
- Take 4 of reg size potatoes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of half&half(milk is fine).
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Tinklee's Easy Good Potato Soup:
- peel, quarter and slice the potatoes up.
- in med saucepan, add potatoes and just barely enough water to cover the potatoes, bring to a boil, cooking over med-high heat until potatoes are tender(when a fork slides right in, your ready)should take 12-17mins.
- if using a sm onion, while potatoes are cooking, chop up onion very finely, in a sm sautee pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add onion, sautee until onion is translucent in color, remove from heat, set aside.
- drain about half of the water, put back on burner, on low heat, (do not let boil anymore) add the half&half, onions or onion powder, 2 tablespoons butter, and pepper, enjoy!.
- you can add cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream, chives, I have even stirred in cream cheese once and it was great! had the works that time!.
Stir in lemon juice and serve with cracked pepper and drizzle of. This is the world's easiest leek and potato soup recipe. Can be served as a chunky soup or creamed so very versatile. Thanks to my good old Mum for this recipe which I have now adopted as my family's favourite. Potato Leek Soup is a classic!
If you find this Tinklee's Easy Good Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.