Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, whosayna’s chicken tikka subway sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosayna’s chicken tikka subway sandwich using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich:
- Prepare for of French Baguette:.
- Take 3 cups/250 grams of Maida (All purpose flour).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take as required of Veggies (Capsicum, Cucumber, Olives, Pickled Jalopenos slices, Onion rings, Tomatoes chopped, Lettuce shredds).
- Get can of toss all together for speeding up filling.
- Take 2 bowls of leftover Chicken Tikka (cubes).
- Prepare 3-4 of French Baguettes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 4 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mustard Sauce.
- Get 2 of Chilli Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Make ready as required of Salt.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich:
- Mix dry ingredients, bind softer dough using water, then knead spraying oil, keep in a big bowl oil sprayed and let it rise till it's double in size. Punch back maida three to four portions, dust flour on working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular and fold like swiss roll, the lose end pinch so it does not open while baking, lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife. Make the other 2 in same manner..
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats then Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in metal bowl on lower section of oven and keep your baking tray on middle section, bake in oven on 210°C till browned up. The ice cubes water will create steam and make the crust crispy and inside baguette will be soft. How to prepare Subway Sandwiches: Slit bread from side, from one end to the other.
- Fill in salad and tikka cubes then squeeze sauces on top. Or can mix sauces in salad with tikka cubes and do the filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food whosayna’s chicken tikka subway sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!