Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato And Mix Veggie Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato And Mix Veggie Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato And Mix Veggie Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. To be able to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and mix veggie cutlets recipe. You can have sweet potato and mix veggie cutlets using 22 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato And Mix Veggie Cutlets:
- Prepare of Boiled Potato Mash (2 small potatoes).
- Use of Boiled Sweet Potato Mash (1/2 medium sweet potato).
- You need of Fresh Breadcrumbs (2 Whole Wheat Bread Slices).
- You need of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- You need of Green Peas.
- Get of Chopped Cauliflower / Broccoli Florets.
- Provide of Finely Diced Carrots (1/2 carrot).
- Get of Finely diced Coloured Bell Peppers (Green, Yellow, Red).
- Use of Finely Chopped Onions.
- Use of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use of Finely Minced Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Red Chilli Powder…. To be adjusted as per preference.
- Take of Garam Masala.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Oil For The Tempering.
- Provide of Oil For Shallow Frying.
- You need of Slurry :.
- Use of Rice/All Purpose Flour.
- Take of Water.
- Use of Outer Coating :.
- You need of Fine Semolina (Baarik Rawa/Sooji).
Instructions to make Sweet Potato And Mix Veggie Cutlets:
- To make Veg Cutlets, heat about 3/4 cups water in a pan. When it starts boiling, add to it the green peas, carrots and cauliflower..
- Boil on medium heat till the vegetables are cooked. Drain and set aside to cool..
- Reserve the drained water and use it to make soups or to enhance the flavour of any other vegetarian gravies..
- Heat a pan and add the oil to it. When it heats up, add the minced green chillies and saute..
- Add the onions and saute till translucent, adding a pinch of salt to it..
- Next, add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a while..
- Add to it the turmeric powder and diced bell peppers and saute for a few minutes..
- Add to this, the cooked and drained vegetables, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Saute the mixture on medium to high heat till it becomes dry..
- Mash the veggies well with a masher or the back of a spoon..
- Add the garam masala powder and mix well. Set aside to cool completely..
- Transfer this mixture to a mixing bowl, along with the boiled potato and sweet potato mash, chopped coriander leaves, breadcrumbs and salt as needed..
- Mix well and mould into cutlets of desired shape..
- Refrigerate this mixture for about 15-20 minutes, which help the cutlets to firm up..
- In the meantime, mix together the flour and water, ensuring that there are no lumps and spread some semolina in a flat dish..
- Dip each of the cutlets in the flour slurry and coat well with the fine semolina..
- Place the coated cutlets on a tray and refrigerate for about half an hour, so that the semolina sets well..
- Heat a pan and add oil to it for shallow frying the cutlets..
- When it heats up, keeping the flame high, release about 4 cutlets in the oil..
- Fry on medium to high heat, till golden brown on both sides..
- When done, drain onto an absorbent paper..
- Serve these delicious cutlets with some sweet chilli sauce and some mint coriander chutney for parties or as a tea time snack!.
Swadisht Vegetable Cutlet made with an assortment of veggies Cheesy Noodle Potato Cutlet is a simple and delicious snack. Sweet corn, noodles, potatoes and cheese – these Potatoes add to the volume of the cutlet mix, while mint. Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken With Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Asparagus. Bacon Chicken Cutlets With Sweet Potato Mash. Bacon adds big flavor to this simple chicken dish, and Packed with healthy veggies like spinach and fiber-loaded beans, this is a great alternative to a boring baked potato.
If you find this Sweet Potato And Mix Veggie Cutlets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.