Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meringue Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meringue Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to start as any. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meringue cookies recipe. To cook meringue cookies you need 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Meringue Cookies:
- Take of egg whites.
- Prepare of tarter.
- You need of fine sugar.
- Take of (or just put regular sugar in food processor).
- You need of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Meringue Cookies:
- Pre heat oven 200°f.
- Put the egg whites in to a mixing bowl and gradually increase the speed to about medium and wait till the eggs get fomy..
- Once they are fomy add the tarter. Keep beating until they have soft peaks..
- Now the sugar can be added. Add it slowly..
- After all the sugar is added bump up the mixer to high speed.
- Whip until it becomes super fluffy (it will look kind of like whipped cream).
- (Now you could either use a spoon but I used a bag) fill the bag squish it all into a corner of the bag and cut off the tip..
- Put decent sized dollops on the pan(I used a pan but it would be better to use wax paper. They wont slide as much.).
- Place them in the oven and increase heat to about 250°-300°.
- Once one side is browned flip.
- Wait until slightly browned, poke them they should be stiff.
- Read to serve when cooled.
If you find this Meringue Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.