Strawberry Cheesecake Bars.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, strawberry cheesecake bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Strawberry Cheesecake Bars is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have strawberry cheesecake bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
- Get 1 box of french vanilla cake mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 3 large of eggs, divided.
- Make ready 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of plus 2 tbsp. confectioner's sugar.
- Get 1 can of (21oz) strawberry pie filling..
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat oven 325°. Grease 13×9 inch baking pan..
- Combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping..
- Press remaing mixture into bottom of prepared pan..
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer in large bowl. Beat in remaining eggs and 2 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Layer strawberry pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with reserved cake mixture..
- Bake1 hour or until golden brown. Let cool a bit. Refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and sprinkle with remaining confectioner's sugar, or not..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry cheesecake bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!