Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mumbai Tava Masala Khichdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mumbai Tava Masala Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mumbai Tava Masala Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. You should see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating a couple of eggs to cheer up!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mumbai tava masala khichdi recipe. To make mumbai tava masala khichdi you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mumbai Tava Masala Khichdi:
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow mung daal.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 of small tomato.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 of boiled potato.
- Get 1 tbsp of green peas.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Mumbai Tava Masala Khichdi:
- Clean and wash rice and daal. Add salt and turmeric. Add water and cook for 4 whistles..
- Wash and chop vegetables. Heat tava and add oil and half butter..
- Add onion to it and saute it for a minute. Add garlic ginger paste. Cover and cook until rawness is gone. Add all vegetables..
- Cover it for few minutes. Add all spices. Mash it with masher..
- Add khichdi and mash it nicely. Cover and cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Take it in a dish. Garnish with chopped onion and tomato. Top it with rest of butter. Enjoy this khichdi with salad and curd. Happy Eating…
If you find this Mumbai Tava Masala Khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.