Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich fruitcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich fruitcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Most of your meals should also contain fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich fruitcake recipe. To make rich fruitcake you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rich fruitcake:
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon orange juice for fresh fruit.
- You need 1 teaspoons of orange and lemon zests.
- Provide 1 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of each cinnamon, mixspices, ginger, nutmeg,.
- You need Cloves of and salt.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- Get 1 cup of bakers mix(raisings and sultanas).
- You need 1 cup of mix peels and cherries.
- Take Handful of roasted peanuts.
Steps to make Rich fruitcake:
- Measure all the ingredients, grease and dust the baking tin.sieve flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a sauce pan add bakers mix, spices, margarine, salt and one cup water put to a boil for 5mins and set aside for it to cool down till cool. Preheat oven now at 180 degrees.
- Add the lemon and orange zests plus the juice and incorporate.
- Add the whisked eggs and stir.
- Now add the flour and fold in.
- Add the mixed peels and diced cherries fold in and put in the baking tin.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts and bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour or till knife come out clean.leave it over night to be enjoyed from the next day..
- You can decorate also or have it naked. I used whip cream..
Rich Dark Fruitcake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A very very rich fruitcake.perfect for Christmas, just remember, the longer it sits in the tin, the tastier it will be. As the name suggests, this rich fruit cake is super-moist thanks to the high proportion of fruit to cake which gives it a similar texture to Christmas pudding. A rich fruit cake or fruitcake recipe is a perfect blend of fruit and nuts in a cake batter that uses brown sugar as a base. Flavored with warm spices such as ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves or cardamom.
If you find this Rich fruitcake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.