Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple meringue cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple meringue cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple meringue cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple meringue cake recipe. To cook apple meringue cake you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple meringue cake:
- Use of Cake.
- Use of butter (or Marg).
- Prepare of Caster Sugar.
- You need of sour cream.
- Take of Grated zest of 1 lemon.
- Provide of egg yolks.
- Provide of vanilla essence.
- Get of baking powder.
- You need of self raising flour.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of Filling.
- Take of medium sized apples. Peeled and sliced.
- Prepare of Juice from half a lemon.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Provide of Meringue.
- Provide of egg whites.
- Take of caster sugar.
Instructions to make Apple meringue cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Butter 10-inch (26 cm) springform pan (with a removable base).
- In a large bowl combine the apple slices with lemon juice and cinnamon. Set aside until ready to use..
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl..
- In another bowl cream together butter and sugar until well mixed. Beat in the egg yolks, sour cream, lemon zest and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture and mix until well combined..
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. (Don't worry if it's thick just put dollops around the tin and smooth with a knife) Once that's done arrange the apple slices on top (or dump them on the top like I do lol). Bake for 30 minutes..
- Whilst the cake is in the oven make the meringue by whipping the egg whites until foamy with a mixer. Gradually add the sugar whipping the whole time until it holds very stiff peaks..
- Remove the pan from the oven and add whipped egg whites on top of the cake and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the pan. Let cool slightly at room temperature before serving. We like ours with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream..
A luscious, creamy, typical German apple cake with meringue and cream. A very popular apple The German apple almond cake is a cake worthy to serve at any kind of gathering: from simple visits from. This Apple Meringue Cake is one of the best apple desserts, the meringue has a crispy exterior while the cake is soft and apples bring such a. This cake was supposedly adored by Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev: meringue desserts were one of his favorite; so, Earl Using meringue instead of regular biscuit base makes this dessert special. This Apple Meringue Cake is one of the best apple desserts, the meringue has a crispy exterior while the cake is soft and apples bring such a wonderful flavor and texture, a delightful and.
If you find this Apple meringue cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.