Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jini Dosa (Mumbai Street food) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jini Dosa (Mumbai Street food) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are great at battling depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try consuming some eggs to feel better!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jini dosa (mumbai street food) recipe. You can have jini dosa (mumbai street food) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jini Dosa (Mumbai Street food):
- Provide 4 -Cup of soaked rice.
- Take 1 -Cup of Soaked udad dal / black gram.
- Take 1 -tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 -tsp of hing.
- Provide of For dosa stuffing :-.
- Take 1 -Cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Use 3/4 -Cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 3/4 -Cup of finely chopped red,green & yellow bell peppers.
- Take 1 -Cup of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 2 -tbsp of everest pavbhaji masala.
- Use 1/2 – Cup of Amul Butter.
- Take 2 -Cup of grated cheese.
Instructions to make Jini Dosa (Mumbai Street food):
- Grind soaked rice, udad dal fenugreek seeds in mixer grinder & add salt mix properly Keep for fermentation.add hing and mix fermented batter..
- Heat nonstic dosa tava, pour dosa batter with spoon spread smoothly apply butter on topper side and in center put onion,cabbage,bell peppers,sprinkle pavbhaji Masala & 1-tbsp schezwan sauce mix with spoon properly and spread it on whole dosa and on top sprinkle grated cheese cook till cheese melts and till dosa is crispy..
- Now start rolling dosa slowly & carefully roll whole dosa & transfer into plate..
- Give 3 or 4 cuts to Dosa according to size of dosa and arrange dosa bites in standing position and serve hot with chutney or 🍅 sauce.
If you find this Jini Dosa (Mumbai Street food) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.