Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer pulao recipe. You can cook paneer pulao using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Pulao:
- Provide 1 cup of half fried paneer.
- You need 1 of 2 bay leaves.
- You need 2 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Use of Veggies like capsicum, beans, corn, peas.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Use of Green chillies.
- Take of Chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala.
- Prepare of Pavbhaji masala.
- Take 1 cup of onion.
- Provide 2 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Oil to cook.
Steps to make Paneer Pulao:
- In a pan add some oil. After the oil is hot add ginger garlic paste and bay leaves saute them.
- Then add some onions and tomatoes saute them until they change there colour. Now add all the veggies and add salt,chilli powder, turmeric powder, mix them well with veggies..
- Now add the boiled rice don't break them and saute them properly. afterward add garam masala and pav bhaji masala to enhance the taste cover it for 5 minutes. Now garnish the pulao with coriander leaves..
If you find this Paneer Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.