Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to divine key lime pie 💚 recipe. To cook divine key lime pie 💚 you need 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Divine Key Lime Pie 💚:
- Prepare of — Crust —.
- Get of ~ 15 graham crackers.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Take of Granulated Sugar (45 ml).
- Provide of butter.
- You need of — Filling —.
- Prepare of Sweetened condensed milk (1 can).
- Take of Egg yolks.
- Prepare of ~ 115 g Lime juice (from 3 limes).
- Prepare of Lime zest (from grating the limes we just juiced).
- Get of — Whipped Top — (Optional).
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Take of Powder sugar (30 ml).
Instructions to make Divine Key Lime Pie 💚:
- Start here if you're making the crust yourself. For a store-bought crust, skip to step 9.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool..
- In a large food processor or blender, combine the graham crackers, sea salt, and sugar..
- Mix them up for around 30 seconds..
- Add the butter and continue mixing it until it's uniform. If it looks really watery add another graham cracker or two..
- For the pie, your pan should be ~20cm. If you have a pie pan or springform pan, then skip this step. Otherwise if you're using a cake pan, press aluminium foil inside to the edges. This will allow us to lift the pie out easier later..
- Push your graham cracker mixture into the bottom and edge of the pan, and don't worry about getting your hands dirty 🙂 Then put the crust in the fridge for 10 minutes. (Don't use cling-film on the top, or it will steam).
- Take out of the fridge, and bake at 190C (~320F) for 15 minutes ^3^.
- Separate the eggs, and save the yolks. You can use the whites for something else later..
- In your food processor/ blender blend the filling ingredients (condensed milk, egg yolks, lime juice, lime zest), scraping the sides every 5 seconds or so. (Until it's smooth).
- Wait for the crust to have cooled down from the oven, and then pour your filling on top of the crust..
- Bake in the oven for 14 minutes at 160C (320F). When it's ready the filling will be a little jiggly, but not wet. Add a minute or two if necessary..
- Remove from the oven, and allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (cover with cling-film in the fridge this time)..
- At this point, it's ready to eat, but you can add the whipped cream topping as well for more deliciousness. (Recommended!).
- Mix the icing sugar and the cream in a bowl, and beat for several minutes until the cream is firm, and holds its shape when you remove the beaters.
- Spread evenly over the top of the pie, and enjoy on a hot summer day 😊🥧.
This Key Lime Pie Recipe won me a trip to The Florida Keys in the Philly Florida Keys Cook Off! Key lime pie is an American dessert pie made of Key lime juice, egg yolks, and sweetened condensed milk. It may be served with no topping, topped with a meringue topping made from the egg whites. This was the first key lime pie I've ever made, and it turned out fantastic! The second time I made it, I used fat-free sweetened condensed milk – big mistake I only got a tiny taste of this pie which i made for my father in law, who is a key lime pie lover.
If you find this Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.