Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Leaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Leaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage leaf recipe. To make stuffed cabbage leaf you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage Leaf:
- Take 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 4 of of Cabbage.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated cauliflower florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of beans (cut into very small size).
- Take 4 small of cloves.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Corainder powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use of salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Leaf:
- Heat mustard oil in the pan on low heat & then add grated cauliflower to it with beans.Sauté it till brown..
- Then add tomatoes & mashed potatoes to it & properly mix them for 30 seconds..
- Sprinkle the cumin powder,corainder powder,turmeric powder,chilli powder & salt over the mixture.Mix them thoroughly on low heat for 2-3 minutes..
- Bring the cooked/boiled cabbage leaf.Put the prepared mixture at the centre of the leaf & fold it to form a triangular shape.Insert a clove in the middle intersection of the cabbage leaf's fold so that they wouldn't open later i.e to prevent the stuffings from coming out..
- Repeat the 4th step for other 3 cabbage leaves as well..
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pan on low heat.Place the stuffed cabbage leaf on it for 3-4 minutes & then flip it over so that the other side may be cooked light-brown(in oil) as well..
- Repeat the 6th step for the other 3 stuffed cabbage leafs.Serve them hot with Tomato Ketchup/Chilli Sauce..
Slow-cooked cabbage leaves stuffed with a tasty rice mixture make a hearty veggie main, or an unusual side dish, from BBC Good Food. Stuffed cabbage is not only filling, but it's also simple to prepare. Martha Stewart's hearty stuffed Our hearty stuffed cabbage recipe calls for meat, veggies, and more. Learn how to make Stuffed Cabbage Leaves. A cabbage roll is a dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Leaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.