Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to les bugnes (french donuts) recipe. You can have les bugnes (french donuts) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- You need 300 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 30 g of powdered sugar + 2tbs for coating.
- Prepare 80 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 g of salt.
- Provide 1 tbs of fresh orange zest.
- Get 1 tbs of rum.
- Prepare 6 g of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 30 ml of fresh milk.
- Get 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
Steps to make Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer except butter and knead until it come together. Add soft butter little by little and knead until smooth and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size in room temperature. (120 minutes in 27oC)..
- Sprinkle flour on to working surface and roll out the dough with a rolling pin to obtain a large rectangle 3mm thick..
- Cut into rectangles about 1 inch wide by 4 inches long with a crinkle-edged wheel or with a knife. Leave as is, or cut a 2-inch slit down the center of each rectangle to make a hole that will spread open as it cooks. Skip one of the ends of the rectangle through the slit and pull it back, to give a kind of spiral or corkscrew effect to the strips of dough..
- Put the bugnes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat and let stand for 1 hour..
- In a shallow skillet, heat 3 cups of oil to 170oC. Put 4 or 5 strips of dough into the hot oil and cook for about 1 minute on one side, then turn with tongs and continue cooking for another minute. Lift the bugnes from the oil and place on a wire rack while you repeat with the remaining dough..
- Then sprinkle with powdered sugar on both sides. Served hot with tea or coffee..
If you find this Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.