Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Corn Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn salsa recipe. To make corn salsa you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Salsa:
- Prepare 1 each of small poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of corn (fresh or frozen).
- Use 1 each of small jalapeno pepper seeded and minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Use 2 tbsp of red onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Corn Salsa:
- Brush poblano pepper with olive oil and grill skin-side down until charred but still firm, about 5 minutes. Cool and minced.
- If using fresh corn, boil a small pot of water to boil. Add corn and boil until tender. 2-3 minutes.
- Mix corn (THAWED) poblano, jalapeno, cilantro, and red onion I a bowl..
- Stir in the olive oil, lime juice, sugar, and salt.
Corn Salsa is a fresh corn salad with tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno, and cilantro. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Fresh corn salsa is a southwestern twist on a traditional Mexican salsa. Corn salsa can be used as an appetizer with chips or fresh tortillas, served with eggs at breakfast, or along with tacos and broiled. Grilled corn salsa with perfectly grilled corn, fresh tomato, red onion, and cilantro, a little lime juice to It's what we live on come May – August.
If you find this Corn Salsa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.