Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexi Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexi Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexi chicken salad recipe. You can cook mexi chicken salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexi Chicken Salad:
- Use 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- Take 3-4 of chicken breast, diced and cooked.
- Take 4 of tortilla shells, cut into strips.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired:.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- Use 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Provide of cheddar cheese.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Take of green onions, sliced.
- Provide of tomatoes, diced.
- You need of avocados, diced.
Instructions to make Mexi Chicken Salad:
- Cook chicken completely and set aside..
- Place tortilla strips on a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake under broiler on low until crisp and slightly browned. Set aside..
- Mix dressing ingredients together until smooth and incorporated..
- Mix together the corn, black beans and rotel in medium bowl..
- Make an assembly line for plating with all cold ingredients..
- And warm ingredients..
Mexican Chopped Chicken Salad is made easy with rotisserie chicken and canned beans. Quick and easy veggie prep + simple DELICIOUS dressing! Homemade chicken broth with roasted chicken, corn, green chiles, tomatoes & cilantro, topped with cheese, diced avocado & tortilla strips. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe!
If you find this Mexi Chicken Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.