Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bun omelette Pav Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bun omelette Pav Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Consume an egg and feel better!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bun omelette pav omelette recipe. You can cook bun omelette pav omelette using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bun omelette Pav Omelette:
- Take of For the Omelette.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of small tomato finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of green coriander leave chopped.
- Provide 1-2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter to pan fry.
- Get of For the Pav buns.
- Get 4 of pav buns.
- Get 1 tsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use as needed of Green chutney to serve.
- You need As needed of tomato Sauce to serve.
Steps to make Bun omelette Pav Omelette:
- Break the eggs in a big bowl and whip them nicely, I normally use an electric beater..
- Now add chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicum, green chilies, green coriander and salt. Mix well..
- Heat a tawa/girdle. Spread some butter and pour half of the egg mixture on it. let it cook till it's golden. Then flip carefully to cook on the other side. Fold the omelette in 3, to make a rectangle shape approximately. Remove in plate or if your tawa is big move it on a side..
- Now cut 2 pav buns in half horizontally, spread more butter on the tawa and sprinkle some red chilli powder and green coriander. Put the pav buns on the tawa with the cut side down. Roast till golden brown, now flip and roast on the other side as well..
- Apply some green chutney on the buns. Place the omelette on the roasted buns on the bottom half and apply some tomato ketchup on the omlette. Now place the top half of the bun on the top of the omelette. Press down nicely..
- 7. Serve with a hot cup of masala tea..
If you find this Bun omelette Pav Omelette recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.