Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Bacon Arepas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Arepas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon arepas recipe. You can have chicken bacon arepas using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Bacon Arepas:
- Get 1/2 packages of P.A.N corn flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of warm water.
- Use 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn, drained.
- You need 8 slice of crunchy fried bacon.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of cheese shreeded.
- Use of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Arepas:
- In a bowl with the flour, oil and a dash of salt whisk and and the water until Forming a paste. Set aside..
- In a pot boil your chicken breats. Add salt, pepper and half of the onion..
- Let the chicken cool down and shred it as much as possible..
- Add the corn, the bacon cutted in 1cm piece. The mayo and the cheese and mix it. Add salt or pepper if necessary.
- In pan heat enough oil so you can fry the arepas..
- Take a fust fill of corn mix. Make a ball. Then do patties thick enough so you can cut them in the middle like they where hot dogs buns..
- Fry the arepas until golden and crispy outside..
- Cut the arepas and you can either take out the inside or eat it. (Depends on you)..
- Fill the arepas with the chicken paste. Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicken Bacon Arepas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.