Veg Cheese Mayo Sandwich with leftover Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, veg cheese mayo sandwich with leftover salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veg Cheese Mayo Sandwich with leftover Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Veg Cheese Mayo Sandwich with leftover Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have veg cheese mayo sandwich with leftover salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Cheese Mayo Sandwich with leftover Salad:
- Make ready 8 of slices bread.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 of cheese slices.
- Make ready 1 of plate leftover salad (onion, tomato, cucumber, carrot).
- Take To taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Veg Cheese Mayo Sandwich with leftover Salad:
- Wash and dry the leftover salad.
- Put in a bowl.
- Add mayonise.ketchup salt and pepper.
- Take 1slice bread and spread the mixture on it.
- Put 1/2cheese slice on it.
- Cover with 2nd slice.
- Now grill it in a toaster.
- Serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food veg cheese mayo sandwich with leftover salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!