Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, schezwan hakka noodles 🍝. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have schezwan hakka noodles 🍝 using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝:
- Take of (Ching’s) Hakka Noodles (boiled) (150g).
- Get 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of (Ching’s) Schezwan Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Make ready 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare of (Add veggies of your choice like mushrooms, sprouts or peas).
- Take 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Make ready of Salt as per taste.
- Get 10 cups of water for boiling noodles.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Take 2 of eggs (scrambled).
- Make ready of (Boiled Meat as per your choice e.g: shredded chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or cooked and cut sausages).
- Make ready of Spring onions for garnishing.
Instructions to make Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝:
- Scramble the eggs in little oil and keep aside.
- Bring water to a boil and add a tablespoon of oil..
- Add noodle cake to the water. Break it if you feel like. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- After 2-3 minutes strain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
- Spread evenly in a large plate (and mix in little oil if you feel like the noodles are sticking to each other).
- In a deep bottomed wok add 3 tablespoons of oil..
- Add minced ginger and garlic.
- Add onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add all the veggies and sauté…don’t over cook…remember to keep the flame high.
- Add in the sauces and vinegar, with salt as per your taste. Remember Soy sauce has salt in it. I added 3 tablespoons of schezwan Chutney…you can reduce or increase the quantity depending on how spicy you like it..
- Add in the cooked meat of your choice and mix well.
- Add the noodles and make sure everything is mixed well.
- Add the scrambled eggs and mix.
- Garnish with spring onions cut finely.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
- (I didn’t add any meat or veggies because I didn’t have them 🤦🏻♀️ or else my recipe would look as colourful as yours 🤪😛).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food schezwan hakka noodles 🍝 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!