Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brownie cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brownie cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie cookies recipe. You can cook brownie cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brownie cookies:
- You need 1/2 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take handful of Choco chips for decoration.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of milk.
Steps to make Brownie cookies:
- Cream butter and sugar both until butter changes it's colour to pale.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to the butter and sugar mix..
- Mix really well. And using milk form a soft dough.
- Add in chocochips..
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for 30 min..
- After 30 min. Take out the dough and make small balls out of it. Flatten it a bit and bake for 10 min at 180•.
- Let it cool on baking tray. After it's cool serve. Enjoy..
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. These chocolate chip cookie brownies are super customizable! Throw in walnuts, toffee, mint chips, M & M's (my boys favorite), candies or cookies! Fudge brownie cookies; I love this fudge brownie cookies recipe! It always turns out perfect and And he dreamed up brownie cookies with white chocolate chips, sandwiched with marshmallow.
If you find this Brownie cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.