Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Souvlaki Wrap/Roll With Tzatziki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Souvlaki Wrap/Roll With Tzatziki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken souvlaki wrap/roll with tzatziki sauce recipe. To make chicken souvlaki wrap/roll with tzatziki sauce you need 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Souvlaki Wrap/Roll With Tzatziki Sauce:
- Prepare of For the Souvlaki Marinade:.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves (peeled).
- Take of Dried oregano.
- You need of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper powder.
- Get of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of Dry white wine or red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need of Large Bay Leaf (crushed).
- Take of For the Grilled Chicken:.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs (fat removed & cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces).
- Provide of Oil for brushing the Grill plates.
- Get of For the wrap & toppings:.
- Prepare of Greek pita bread.
- Prepare of Tzatziki Sauce (recipe below).
- Use of Each Red, Orange & Yellow Bell Peppers (sliced).
- Provide of Tomato (sliced).
- Take of Red onions (sliced).
- Take of For the Tzatziki Sauce:.
- Prepare of English Cucumber (Grated).
- Prepare of Greek Yogurt or Hung Curd.
- Take of Garlic cloves (Peeled & Minced).
- Prepare of Fresh Mint Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- You need of Salt/As per taste.
Instructions to make Chicken Souvlaki Wrap/Roll With Tzatziki Sauce:
- Remove fat from the edges of the Chicken. Cut into small 1.5 inch cubes. Wash the Chicken throughly under running water in a colander. Shake off the excess water. Set aside. Slice the Bell Peppers & the Onion thinly. Set aside..
- To make the chicken: Place the garlic, oregano, rosemary, crushed bay leaves, paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil, white wine/red wine vinegar and lemon juice. Pulse until well combined..
- Combine the chicken & the marinade in a large bowl. Toss to coat making sure chicken is well-coated with the marinade..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight..
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 to 45 minutes or so..
- Prepare the Tzatziki Sauce and the other toppings in the mean time..
- When ready, thread the marinated chicken pieces through the prepared skewers..
- Cook on a preheated Indoor Electric Grill/Outdoor Grill or Grill Pan. Turn the skewers evenly to cook on all sides, about 5 minutes total. (Adjust temperature of grill if necessary). While grilling, brush lightly with the marinade (then discard any leftover marinade)..
- Transfer the chicken to serving platter and let rest for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, lightly grill the pita bread and keep warm..
- To make the Tzatziki Sauce: Grate the English Cucumber. Squeeze out the juice completely. It should be absolutely dry. Add the Greek Yogurt/hung curd followed by the salt, minced garlic & chopped mint. Stir well. Cover tightly. Refrigerate. Use as required..
- To assemble the Chicken Souvlaki Wraps: Spread Tzatziki Sauce on the warm Pita. Add the grilled chicken pieces (take them off skewers first, of course) then add the veggies..
- Serve with Tzatziki Sauce on the side..
If Greek yogurt is unavailable, let regular yogurt drain in a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth set over a bowl or the sink until thick. For tzatziki sauce, put yoghurt and feta in a bowl and blitz with a stick blender until smooth. Preheat barbecue or grill plate to medium heat. Gyros with Greek Chicken, Tzatziki and Homemade Greek Pita Flatbread – These are loaded with fresh and exciting flavors. Bland doesn't exist in this wrap, which is one of my favorite things about it.
If you find this Chicken Souvlaki Wrap/Roll With Tzatziki Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.