Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍫🍪brownie cookies🍪🍫 recipe. You can have 🍫🍪brownie cookies🍪🍫 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫:
- Prepare 120 g (1/2 cup) of /4oz) white sugar.
- Use 90 g of (1/2 cup/3oz) brown sugar.
- Use 90 g of (6 tbsps/3oz) unsalted butter (room temperature).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 120 g of (1cup/4oz) cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 90 g of (1/2 cup/3oz) chocolate chips.
Instructions to make 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫:
- Combine the sugars and butter in a microwavable bowl (or in a pot on the stove). Heat until the butter has melted..
- Remove from heat and beat well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes. (I tried doing this recipe without an electric mixer and my cookies came out really flat) Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes (this, along with melting the butter and sugar, helps create a crackly crust on top of the cookies)..
- Stir together the cocoa powder and salt and add them to the batter. Beat for another 30 seconds..
- Lastly fold in the chocolate chips. The batter will be soft but refrigerate it for a minimum of 30 to 40 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180oC). When the cookie dough is stiff scoop 12 cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment. Round the dough in your hands (or use small ice cream scoop) and press to flatten down just a little..
- Bake cookies for about 10 -12 minutes. When baked they might look 'uncooked' but they are not, they are perfectly fudgy on the inside. Set aside to cool down and enjoy fresh. Store them in an airtight container for up to 2 days..
If you find this 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.