Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tawa/Pavbhaji Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tawa/Pavbhaji Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Try consuming some eggs to feel better!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa/pavbhaji pulao recipe. To make tawa/pavbhaji pulao you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa/Pavbhaji Pulao:
- Prepare 3 cups of Cooked basmati rice.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 big of Tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Pav bhaji masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Tawa/Pavbhaji Pulao:
- Heat butter in a tawa/kadhai add cumin seeds after it crackles add chopped onions. Saute well add ginger garlic paste. Saute until the raw flavour goes..
- Now add chopped veggies, chilli powder, pav bhaji masala powder and salt. Mix well and let them cook for few minutes. Now add tomatoes and give it a good stir..
- Add 1/2 cup water and allow the veggies and tomato to cook. When the veggies have cooked and looks dry add the cooked basmati rice and mix gently. When done put off the flame and garnish it with chopped cilantro. Serve it hot with raita and green chutney..
If you find this Tawa/Pavbhaji Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.