Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek souvlaki ＆ tzatziki sauce recipe. You can have greek souvlaki ＆ tzatziki sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce:
- Provide of Souvlaki (skewers).
- Use 300 grams of Chicken thighs.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ★ Oregano.
- Get 1 clove of ★ Garlic (grated).
- Use of Tzatziki.
- Use 100 grams of Sour cream (or drained yogurt).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 of cm Cucumber.
- Use 1 of generous amount Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of ※ Lemon juice.
Steps to make Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce:
- Prick the chicken with a fork in several places, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Salt well, or the flavor will dissipate..
- Combine the ★ ingredients to make the sauce. Put the sauce and the meat in a bag and marinate for at least 2 hours. If possible, let it marinate overnight for the flavors to soak in well..
- Add the grated garlic, lemon juice (olive oil), salt and pepper to the sour cream (drained yogurt). Refer to the ※ notation below the ingredients list..
- Soak the skewers in water for about 5 minutes to prevent them from burning. Thread the meat onto the skewers. You can also grill the meat as is, without skewers..
- Grill until well browned, or bake in a 200℃ oven for 15 minutes, turning them once. They're fantastic cooked on a barbecue..
- Arrange the souvlaki, rice, vegetables such as cucumbers or tomatoes, and the sauce on serving plates and it's ready! Dip the meat and vegetables in the sauce and enjoy..
- Oregano is the key ingredient to this dish's ethnic flavor. Keep it on hand for use in all kinds of ethnic cooking, such as Italian, Mexican, or Greek..
- Try the standard accompaniment to Souvlaki: "Oregano-scented Addictive Lemon Potatoes". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154399-oregano-greek-lemon-potatoes.
- I recommend eating the chicken without the sauce first, then dipping it in the sauce to enjoy two different tastes..
- To drain the yogurt, just leave it in a coffee filter overnight. The yogurt version is healthier..
This fresh Mediterranean meal is easy to pull off at home. Notes: Don't skip the cucumber salting step and use Greek yogurt for a thick and creamy tzatziki sauce. If Greek yogurt is unavailable, let regular yogurt drain in a fine mesh strainer. Barbecued chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kebabs and they make a lovely summery starter when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" This is a classic Greek appetizer (or "meze") made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill.
If you find this Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.