Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Cauliflower (87 calories) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Cauliflower (87 calories) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will need for the day. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed cauliflower (87 calories) recipe. To make mashed cauliflower (87 calories) you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed Cauliflower (87 calories):
- Get 1 of medium head Cauliflower.
- Take of 146 calories.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Daisy Sour Cream.
- Prepare of 30 calories.
- Use 1 tbsp of Land O Lakes brand Butter with olive oil and sea salt.
- Prepare of 90 calories.
- Provide 1/4 cup of half and half.
- Get of 80 calories.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Provide of 0 calories.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced, 2 tablespoons if using jarred.
- Get of 0 calories.
- Take of 346 Total Calories.
- Provide of 4 servings at 87 calories per serving.
Steps to make Mashed Cauliflower (87 calories):
- First trim, cut and clean the cauliflower from stem. Cut into small cube like pieces as if you are cutting potatoes..
- Add water to pot to boil. Add Cauliflower and salt. Cook Cauliflower for 10 minutes or until tender..
- Remove from heat, drain in a collander. Do not rinse! Dump cauliflower in a bowl, use mixer or masher to break the cauliflower up. (A masher works better for this step.).
- In same bowl add half and half, butter, garlic, and salt and pepper. Use mixer to blend together. If you don't have a mixer use a spoon. Stir for about a minute..
- Place mixture back into pan and heat for an additional 3 minutes on medium heat. Continue stirring during this process. It will make any chunks that may still be a little hard more tender. Taste it and salt and pepper if needed..
- Add parsley or chopped green onions to the top for garnish. You can add cheese and bacon bits, to!.
So, I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved this skinny version with garlic and canned. This cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe saves a lot of calories when compared to regular mashed potatoes! Lowfat buttermilk adds extra flavor and creaminess without adding a lot of calories. But the big calorie saver comes from using cauliflower in place of some of the potatoes! If you would like to give up mashed potatoes but can't Mashed cauliflower is a great substitute for mashed potatoes—they have a similar look and feel, and are low.
If you find this Mashed Cauliflower (87 calories) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.