Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crock pot tater tot casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot tater tot casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- Get 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- Take 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- Get 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Make ready 1 small of Onion.
- Make ready 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
Instructions to make Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crock pot tater tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!