Lauki Sandwich- Bottle gourd sandwich with Italian twist. Ingredients Required: Bottle Gourd Oil Asafoetida Cumin Seeds Fennel Seeds Black Mustard Seeds Red Chilli Powder Salt Turmeric Powder Coriander Thanks For. Learn how to cook Bottle Gourd Two ways. Delicious Indian Curry and a side dish made from Lauki in Hindi (Bottle Gourd) by Nikunj Vasoya.
It is very easy to make as well as healthy. Lauki halwa is a classic dessert that is simple and delicious! Lauki is also known as dodhi, ghia, bottle gourd, or opo squash.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lauki sandwich- bottle gourd sandwich with italian twist. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lauki Sandwich- Bottle gourd sandwich with Italian twist is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Lauki Sandwich- Bottle gourd sandwich with Italian twist is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Ingredients Required: Bottle Gourd Oil Asafoetida Cumin Seeds Fennel Seeds Black Mustard Seeds Red Chilli Powder Salt Turmeric Powder Coriander Thanks For. Learn how to cook Bottle Gourd Two ways. Delicious Indian Curry and a side dish made from Lauki in Hindi (Bottle Gourd) by Nikunj Vasoya.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lauki sandwich- bottle gourd sandwich with italian twist using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Sandwich- Bottle gourd sandwich with Italian twist:
- Prepare 1 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1/3 of rd cup raddish.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder and Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Italian mixed herbs (mix of oregano, parsley, thyme, basil).
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Get of Use fresh leaves if available or get a readymade dry herbs mix.
- Take 1 of and half tbsp chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of and half tbsp besan (chickpea flour).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cornflakes crushed.
- Get 5-6 of bread slices.
- Prepare of Curd spread.
- Get 1/2 cup of thick curd (can also use hung curd).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry basil (or 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil).
Lauki halwa is packed with all the nutrition of lauki and tastes absolutely divine. Just a few ingredients are needed for this dessert: lauki, milk and sugar. Lauki ka halwa is a delicious Indian dessert made using bottle gourd, ghee, sugar and milk. Lauki ka halwa makes a great after meal dessert and can be served warm or chilled.
Instructions to make Lauki Sandwich- Bottle gourd sandwich with Italian twist:
- Add salt to grated bottle gourd and radish and strain the water using a muslin cloth. Add both to a mixing bowl along with chopped onions..
- Add garlic, black pepper, Italian herbs, besan and lime juice. Add.
- Mix all together and make patties. Coat the patties in the grounded cornflakes..
- Heat oil in a pan and place the patties to cook..
- Flip over and cook on the other side..
- When both sides are cook to golden colour..
- Flatten the patties a little and cook for another minute..
- Toast bread in tawa..
- Meanwhile add all the ingredients of the curd spread and mix together. Place the patties and spread again..
- Place the toast on top and slice diagonally. Serve..
Bottle gourd is one of those veggies that's consumed often in Indian homes to make curry, sabji, stew, paratha & even halwa. Bottle gourd is also known as lauki, ghiya, dudhi in India. Usually in Spain they make this soup with zucchini/courgettes. but my friend one day made this soup with bottle gourd The bottle gourd soup can be served with bread, rice or as a starter. You could even have it as a brunch or a light night meal. Bottle gourd has always been regarded as one of the healthiest veggies.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lauki sandwich- bottle gourd sandwich with italian twist recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!