Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood In Garlic Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood In Garlic Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood in garlic sauce recipe. To make seafood in garlic sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood In Garlic Sauce:
- Prepare Half of a pound of lobster meat.
- You need 1 dozen of little neck clams.
- Get Half of a pound of shrimp.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make Seafood In Garlic Sauce:
- First I add the canola oil to the pan. Turn on the heat and add the clams. Cook for a couple of minutes until you see them open. Once they open take them out of the pan and put to the side..
- You will have some of the clam juice in the pan. Add the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, depending on how large they are you will have to adjust the heating times. The lobster I bought was already cooked so I add that at the end once the shrimp is cooked. Cook for like a minute just to heat it up then add the clams. Now you are done ! You can add it to pasta or eat with some French bread. I had mine with baked potato..
If you find this Seafood In Garlic Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.