Nacho cheese tater tot casserole. Combine Tater Tots® with creamy nacho cheese soup, ground beef, and Mexican blended cheese for a crowd-pleasing, quick casserole. Baking the Tater Tots® before layering may be unnecessary but we wanted to make sure they had a chance to crisp up. The whole family LOVED this dish!
They're loaded with avocado chunks, juicy tomatoes and corn, and bbq sauce-smothered chicken(less) nuggets. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, nacho cheese tater tot casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Nacho cheese tater tot casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Combine Tater Tots® with creamy nacho cheese soup, ground beef, and Mexican blended cheese for a crowd-pleasing, quick casserole. Baking the Tater Tots® before layering may be unnecessary but we wanted to make sure they had a chance to crisp up. The whole family LOVED this dish!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have nacho cheese tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho cheese tater tot casserole:
- Take 1 of pd hamburger.
- Make ready of Frozen tater tots.
- Prepare of Sour cream(roughly 6 oz).
- Make ready 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Take 15 oz of El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce.
- Get of Shredded cheddar.
- Make ready of French fried onions.
- Get Half of packet onion soup mix (tasty option).
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and crumble the beef with Hubby would really love something like this. Tater tot casserole is one of our favorite winter comfort foods, but the addition of the chili would be so delicious. Tater Tot Nachos have crispy Tater Tots smothered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon.
Steps to make Nacho cheese tater tot casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook hamburger in skillet and season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Once hamburger is cooked stir in your cream of celery, nacho cheese sauce(half to full can) and sour cream to the consistency of personal preference..
- Add in some French fried onions to preference, I did about a half cup and mix together well..
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Place your tater tots on top of your casserole and bake for 45-60mins.
- Add more shredded cheese to the top and put back in oven 5 more mins or until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
- I was also thinking onion soup mix I had on hand would be a good addition but didn't test it this time, maybe next..
This delicious snack, inspired by a dish at one of my all time favorite restaurants, takes just minutes to prepare and everyone LOVES it. One of the coolest parts about blogging is getting together with other. Tater Tot Nachos – Family Fresh Meals. This recipe is so much fun and easy to make! Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole ~ Great make ahead recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nacho cheese tater tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!