Tater-Tot Casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This Casserole Is Our Biggest Guilty Pleasure. by Delish US. This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tater-tot casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
Tater-Tot Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Tater-Tot Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tater-tot casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater-Tot Casserole:
- Prepare 1-1.5 of lbs. ground beef.
- Take 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Celery soup.
- Make ready 16 oz of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- Take 8 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- Get 32 oz of tater tots.
Oh, did I mention it's also loaded with cheese? Tater tots are grated potatoes formed into small cylinders and deep-fried, often served as a side dish. The name "tater tot" is a registered trademark of the American frozen food company Ore-Ida, but is often used as a generic term. "Tater" is short for potato. Tater tots plus eggs plus sausage equals a one-skillet breakfast casserole you can eat all week long.
Steps to make Tater-Tot Casserole:
- Using a 9×13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..
Call it a hot dish or call it a tater tot casserole, either way, it's good! Spread half of the tater tots onto the bottom of the slow cooker; top with ground beef mixture and My girlfriend from Iowa showed me how to do tater tot casserole in the oven and I really don't have an. The casserole accompanied venison, lefse and talk of the sugar beet harvest outside. Cover with Tater Tots, sprinkle with another pinch of salt and pepper, then with cheese, if using. Tater Tot Casserole: This manual will describe in detail on how to make a Tater Tot Casserole, which is a delicious family meal.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tater-tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!