Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce recipe. To make spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce:
- You need 200 grams of Finely sliced pork or Shabu Shabu pork (or other types of thinly sliced pork).
- You need 1 tsp of ○Sake.
- Take 1 of ○Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Use 2 of Green bell peppers.
- Get 1/2 of a stick Japanese leek.
- Take 1 of Trumpet mushroom (Eringi mushroom).
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Miso.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Provide 2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce:
- Chop cabbage into chunks, cut both green bell pepper and trumpet mushroom into thin rectangles, and cut japanese leek diagonally into thin slices. I used season-fresh onion instead of Japanese leek in the picture..
- Finely chop the ginger. Make sure your pork slices are cut into bite-sized pieces and have them soaked in the ○ ingredients. Mix ☆ in a separate bowl..
- Coat your pork slices in katakuriko. Add vegetable oil and chopped ginger, and slowly fry over medium heat to bring out the aroma and of ginger. Add pork slices into the pan and keep stirring over a medium to high heat..
- Once the pork slices start to colour, add all the vegetables. When you see the vegetables are cooked, add ☆ and make sure everything is evenly covered in the sauce..
- The final sprinkle of coarsely ground black pepper will add a nice kick to the finished dish..
I decided to serve Chinese Cabbage Stir Fry with Pork as a side. Pork is stir-fried with garlic, spring onions and served in an oyster sauce. Perfect served over freshly cooked rice. Heat a frying pan over high-heat and fry the garlic in the oil until brown and aromatic. Add the pork, stir until cooked, then add the Shaoxing wine and spring onions.
If you find this Spring cabbage and pork stir-fry with miso and oyster sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.