Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup recipe. You can have red lentil soup using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil Soup:
- You need of Soup:-.
- Provide of Red lentil.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Use of Onion,finely chopped Medium size.
- Use of Carrot, diced medium size.
- Provide of Tomato paste.
- You need of Cumin seed.
- Get of Paprika powder.
- Get of Oregano.
- Take of Black Pepper crushed.
- Take of Red Chilli flakes.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- Use of Paprika Oil:-.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get of Paprika powder.
- You need of Red Chilli flakes.
Steps to make Red Lentil Soup:
- Heat 1tbsp of olive oil in deep pan over medium heat..
- Add 1 medium size finely chopped onion to hot oil,with 1/2 tsp of salt.Saute onion until translucent..
- Add 1 medium size chopped carrot and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add 1 tbsp tomato paste and stir it for a minute..
- Now add 1 tsp cumin,1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper,1/4 tsp oregano,1/4 tsp dry mint powder,1/4 tsp chilli flakes and saute for few seconds..
- Add 1/2 cup red lentil and 4 cups of water..
- Add 1 tsp of salt stir well and bring the soup to a boil on high heat..
- Soup has come to a boil,reduce heat to medium,cover the pan halfway, and cook for 15-20 minute..
- After desired time lentil and carrots are completely cooked.Turn of the heat.Keep soup aside to cool down a bit..
- Take a small pan add 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp paprika,and 1/2 tsp chilli flakes in small sauce pan over medium heat..
- The moment you see the paprika starting to bubble, remove the pan from the heat..
- Blend the soup in a blender to reach the desired consistency..
- Pour the thick,creamy soup in a big bowl..
- Drizzle small amount of paprika oil before serving..
- Serve delicious creamy soup with bread..
Working in batches, puree the soup. Try them in this hearty red lentil soup! Lentils are not only a powerhouse of nutrition — they are also one of the simplest legumes to prepare, since they don't require a lengthy soaking time. Green Chili Stew with Chicken and White Beans. This vegan soup is clean and bright from the cilantro and lime, but robust enough to keep you full between meals.
If you find this Red Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.