Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brownie Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie cookies recipe. To cook brownie cookies you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brownie Cookies:
- You need 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Get 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Steps to make Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. These chocolate chip cookie brownies are super customizable! Throw in walnuts, toffee, mint chips, M & M's (my boys favorite), candies or cookies! Fudge brownie cookies; I love this fudge brownie cookies recipe! It always turns out perfect and And he dreamed up brownie cookies with white chocolate chips, sandwiched with marshmallow.
If you find this Brownie Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.