Chicken Fajita Rice. My birthday is coming up and all I want for my birthday is some really good Mexican food. Add the rice and chicken stock. Chicken Fajita Rice is an easy dinner that tastes like smoky, chicken fajitas!
Skip the take-out and make this Chipotle Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl at home! It's everything you love about Chipotle's fajita bowl but better! This chicken stir-fry combines gentle spicy fajita flavours with another family favourite – fried rice – to make a comforting treat for kids.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fajita rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fajita Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
My birthday is coming up and all I want for my birthday is some really good Mexican food. Add the rice and chicken stock. Chicken Fajita Rice is an easy dinner that tastes like smoky, chicken fajitas!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajita rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Rice:
- Take 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, divided.
- Take 2 of bell peppers (any color), diced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Get 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Take 1 can (4 oz.) of diced green chilis.
- Make ready of Juice of 1 lime.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
Be the first to review this recipe. Simply Scratch blogger's spin on Chipotle's Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls (with adaptations). Incredibly delicious and easy to prepare fajitas with chicken breasts, peppers, onions and rice all cooked in foil packets. This easy fantastic Chicken Fajita Casserole combines delectable chicken breasts seasoned perfectly with fajita spices, red and orange bell pepper, brown rice and salsa style tomatoes.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Rice:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat 2 tbsp of the butter. Once it's melted, add in the peppers and onion with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they're softened…about 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic and the additional tbsp of butter and cook another minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Turn the heat up to med-high and stir in the rice and seasonings. Let the rice toast for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Then stir in the diced green chiles, broth, lime juice and sour cream until it's all integrated. Place the lid on and let it come to a low boil. Once at a boil, lower the heat to low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid has absorbed..
- Remove the pan from the heat and sprinkle the cheese across the top. Place the lid back on and let the cheese melt, then serve..
These Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls combines my favorite crispy pan seared seasoned chicken with a quickly sautéed peppers and onions and the best shortcut ever, Ready to Serve Rice. To make these chicken fajita rice bowls, start by cooking the brown rice. While the rice is cooking, place the chicken and sliced veggies on a sheet pan, sprinkle with spices, drizzle with olive oil, toss. These chicken fajitas are seared beautifully on the outside while tender and juicy on the inside. Chicken Fajitas on Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fajita rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!