Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy mushroom & wild rice soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys creamy mushroom & wild rice soup, gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 60 ml of olive oil, divided.
- You need 225 g (8 oz) of mixed fresh mushrooms – cremini, shiitake, oyster,.
- You need of chestnut, white etc, any varieties you choose are fine.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gluten-free flour.
- Get 240 ml (1 cup) of dry white wine.
- Provide 960 ml (4 cups) of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 360 ml of (1 & 1/2 cups) full fat coconut milk.
- Get 175 g (1 cup) of dry wild rice.
- Take 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Use to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat then add the mushrooms in an even layer. Cook for 5 minutes then turn over and cook 5 minutes more until lightly browned.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and let rest on a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan then add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes then stir in the flour and cook 3 minutes more.
- Add the wine and return the mushrooms to the pot. Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer until the liquid has reduced by about half, around 4 minutes.
- Stir in the stock, coconut milk, rice and dried rosemary. Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer. Let simmer uncovered until the rice is tender, 45 – 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a bit more water to the pan if needed.
- Remove the pan from the heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.