Chicken Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fried rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice, uncooked.
- Make ready 3 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, grated.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Make ready to taste of Green onion,.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Steps to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- 1.In a casserole dish combine the rice and 3 cups water. Cook at 400F for 25-30 minutes (rice is ready when fluffy).Fluff rice set a aside to cool..
- 2. In a skillet with 1 tsp oil cook the chicken until golden and fully cooked. Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- 3. Remove the chicken from pan. Add 1 Tbsp butter with the carrots. Sauté over medium heat and until fully cooked. Remove carrots(add to chicken)..
- Add 1 Tbsp butter and scramble the eggs, stirring as needed..
- Add the chicken and carrots back to the skillet with garlic, stir to incorporate..
- Add rice and stir..
- In a small bowl,combine ingredients for the sauce. Pour sauce into skillet. Add green onion. Fry another 2-3 minutes, stirring as needed..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!