Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot and lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and lentil soup recipe. To make carrot and lentil soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot and lentil soup:
- Get of Carrot medium size.
- Get of Tomato.
- Use of Onion.
- Provide of Red lentil (Masoor dal).
- Get of Garlic pods.
- Get of Ginger.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Pepper powder.
- Provide of Cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Carrot and lentil soup:
- Wash dal thoroughly and keep aside. Wash and peel carrots and cut into big chunks. Wash and cut the onion and tomatoes into big pieces. Peel ginger and garlic and keep ready..
- Put into the cooker and cook for 2 whistles.. Once cooked cool it completely and make a fine puree out of it..
- Now put the puree into a pan add salt according to taste, add pepper powder, cinnamon powder and sugar and bring to a boil. Taste and adjust the seasoning according to taste. The soup is ready to serve..
Otherwise, remove the lentil soup from the cook, serve carrot and lentil soup with. This carrot and lentil soup is filled with carrots, lentils, ginger, coriander, cumin, and cilantro. As flavorful as it is healthy. Add the carrots, lentils, and stock and bring to a boil. Vegan red lentil soup with carrots, lentils, and a tomato base.
If you find this Carrot and lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.