Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's pineapple teriyaki wraps recipe. You can cook ray's pineapple teriyaki wraps using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps:
- Get of chicken marinade.
- Prepare of McCormick Hawaiian seasoning.
- Use of vinegar.
- Provide of waters.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of chicken tenders.
- Provide of Hawaiian slaw.
- Get of broccoli slaw mix.
- Provide of bean sprouts.
- Get of water chestnut chopped.
- Provide of course ground black pepper.
- Take of garlic salt.
- Use of chili powder.
- Get of onion flakes.
- Use of bottle Kikoman teriyaki sauce.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of Pineapple tidbits.
- Provide of romaine lettuce.
- Get of pita bread optional.
- Get of chow mein noodles.
- Prepare of water.
Instructions to make Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps:
- start by making marinade and adding chicken tenders to it..let marinade atleast 30minutes. cook till done and chop.set aside.
- add olive oil to pan add in broccoli slaw stir fry for a few minutes till start wilting down. add water and cook about 7minutes, add in water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pineapples and all seasonings and teriyaki sauce. continute to cook about 3-4 minutes to desired consistency. .I like my sprouts with some crunch, but you can cook to desired taste & consistency..
- assemble wraps top with chow mein noodles.serve with pita bread optional.
If you find this Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.