Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, eggplant greek dip a.k.a. melitzanosalata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have eggplant greek dip a.k.a. melitzanosalata using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata:
- Take 3 of medium size aubergines.
- Prepare 1 of medium bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 30 ml of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of medium size lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper as you wish.
- Get 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 tsp of vinegar.
Steps to make Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata:
- The night before: You bake in 200 degrees at the oven the aubergines and pepper wrapped each one in an aluminum foil. You bake them till they are very very soft (try to check with a fork after 30 min). When they will be ready unwrap them, take their skin out (aubergines and pepper) while they are warm and let them cool all night in a strainer.
- Next day: Mush with a fork the aubergines, pepper and add all the other ingredients till they will become a creamy sauce..
- If you want you can add 100 gr of feta but this is not the original recipe. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food eggplant greek dip a.k.a. melitzanosalata recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!