Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Taco Frito Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Frito Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Frito Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco frito casserole recipe. To make taco frito casserole you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Frito Casserole:
- You need of Ground Beef.
- You need of Oil.
- Get of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Taco Packet or more based on preference.
- Provide of Water.
- Take of Rotel (10 oz can) add more or less.
- Take of Red Enchilada Sauce.
- Use of Masa Prepared According to Package.
- You need of Refried Beans.
- Get of Rice.
- Provide of Shredded Cheese.
- You need of Fritos.
- Take of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Garnish with lettuce, sour cream, and salsa.
Instructions to make Taco Frito Casserole:
- Add oil to frying pan. Saute onions and garlic..
- Add ground beef and taco packet seasoning with water. Simmer for 10 minutes until ground beef is cooked thoroughly. Add refried beans and Rotel. Stir..
- Prepare Masa according to mixture on package. Line bottom of 8×8 glass baking dish with 3/4 of Masa. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes to pre cook crust layer. Remove crust from oven..
- Begin layering casserole. First, create a layer with meat bean mixture, pour ⅓ of the Red Enchilada sauce over meat mixture. Sprinkle ⅓ cup of rice. Sprinkle shredded cheese. Sprinkle with ½ cup of Fritos. Layer with 1 flour tortilla and repeat layer pattern twice. Top with remaining Masa, cheese and Fritos..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Serve with lettuce, olives, salsa, sour cream, and additional Fritos..
Frito corn chips are one of our favorite junk/snack foods and we knew that the way to. This flavorful casserole is made with pantry staples. I double up and make one for dinner and freeze the second for another night. Taco Casserole – all the delicious flavors of a ground beef taco in loaded up and layered casserole It's destined to become a new staple dinner recipe! Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky Taco Bake Casserole.
If you find this Taco Frito Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.